Creating Christina’s Look!
Shear Hotness Makeup and Hair owner, Ebony Newcomb, had a blast creating this dramatic, dewy look on Christina this week! After being asked the details of what was used by several people, she thought it would be cool to give a description of the products used here! Ebony loves to play with different textures; and to create textures that she loves working with, by mixing multiple products. You can probably achieve this look with similar products, and maybe even skipping a few steps… but I chose to use these products to get the look that I wanted! I hope you guys liked it and enjoy!
- PRIME: Cleansed with: #Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes, #SexAPeel exfoliant by#Sonia Roselli. Prepped face with #Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray, and #Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré moisturizer/primer. I used #UrbanDecay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original) to prime the eyes
- BROWS: Defined brows with #AnastasiaBeverlyHills Brow Wiz and Brow Powder Duo in Medium Brow. Outlined in MAC’s Studio and Conceal Palette Medium NW 25, mixed with a little of the NW 10 from the Light Palette.
- EYES: Used #Tarte Tartelette palette color Free Spirit all over the lid, and #MAC’s Ricepaper on the brow bone. In the inner and mid crease, I used Wanderer from the #Tarte palette and #MAC’s Soft Brown. In the outer crease, I used #Tarte Bombshell and Fashionista. On the lid, coming from the outter to the very inner rim I used #UrbanDecay YDK, Suspect, and Verve… in that order. Eyeliner was #MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack. Lashes are #Ardell Wispies, finished off with #L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.
- SKIN: I used #MakeupForever Step 1 Primer in Mattifying, and afterward, mixed Ultra HD liquid foundation colors 120 and 125. Highlight and Shade was #MAC Studio and Conceal palette in Medium, shade NC 30 and Mid Yellow mixed with #MAC Prep and Prime pen in Light Boost, and Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15. Shade was #MAC Studio and Conceal palette in Medium Deep NW43. These were blended with a #BeautyBlender and brush.
- SETTING: #BenNye Beige Suede mixed with a little Banana powder and #MakeupForever HD Microfinish, and I used the “bake” method. (I love the outcome of the texture/shade when all 3 are mixed!)
- LIPS: While she was “baking”, I lined her lips in #MAC lip pencil in Whirl; and filled her lips in with #MAC Pro Longwear in Overtime, topped with #MAC Lipglass in Oyster Girl.
- FINISHING TOUCHES: I dust off the “baking” powder, and I go over my shading with #TooFaced Soleil Matte Bronzers in Dark and #MAC Studio Fix in NW50. To add a little color to the cheeks , I used #MAC Peachykeen and Sweet As Cocoa. I highlight the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, etc. in #Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal. Spray #Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray to seal everything!
- TA DA! We have a beautiful, bronzed, model for her shoot!